NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SPONSOR: Smithfield Fresh Meats Sales Corp., 200 Commerce Drive, Smithfield, VA 23430
1. DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES: The Tony Stewart’s Smithfield Smoke Machine Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is a random drawing promotion comprised of approximately $53,000 in prizes. Ford Motor Company is Sponsor’s prize provider for the Sweepstakes.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. on May 6, 2018 Eastern Time (ET) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 12, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Smithfield Fresh Meats Sales Corp. ("Sponsor”), Ford Motor Company and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotional Entities”), as well as the family and household members of same (including spouses, parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, grandchildren), shall be ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein. Entrants acknowledge that, Sponsor is not liable for reimbursement of any prizes otherwise payable to Sweepstakes contestants who are in violation of this provision.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will win the special edition Smithfield Smoke Machine 2018 Ford Mustang GT Coupe with customization by RTR Vehicles, and a trip for two (2) to Miami, Florida on November 16-19, 2018 including (A) round- trip coach air transportation from the major gateway city nearest winner’s residence to Miami, FL, (B) ground transportation to/from the Miami airport and Homestead, FL for the race, (C) standard double occupancy room hotel accommodations for three (3) nights, (D) $200 gift card to purchase tickets to the race on November 18, 2018, (E) Meet & Greet with Tony Stewart and Aric Almirola, and (F) $600 gift card for spending money to cover meals and local entertainment expenses. Grand prize winner is responsible for title, license and registration fees and local tax and/or duty fees (if required); and must have a valid driver’s license and provide evidence of insurance at time the Vehicle is awarded. ARV $53,000.
Total ARV of all prizes: $53,000.
Limit one (1) prize per person per household. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Prizes are not transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an offered prize becomes unavailable for any reason. All costs and expenses associated with the prize acceptance and use, not specifically provided herein, are the responsibility of the winner. Gift cards are subject to the standard terms and conditions listed thereon (including expiration dates). Winners will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets purchased with any gift cards that the winner is unable to use for any reason. Tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that event admission related to any tickets purchased by the winner may be subject to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the ticket holder and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Other gift card and ticket terms and conditions may apply. Winners are responsible for any applicable federal, state, or local taxes, transfer fees and any other charges and fees incurred in connection with receiving any prizes and will receive a Form 1099 for any prizes valued at $600 or greater.
5. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
(i) No Purchase Required On-Line Entry: To enter without making a purchase, visit www.SmithfieldRacing.com during the Sweepstakes Period and submit your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
(ii) No Purchase Required Text Submission: To enter without making a purchase, text “SMOKE” to shortcode 82257 using your SMS-enabled cell phone during the Sweepstakes Period and follow link to visit the entry page to submit your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
For all text message entries, entrants will be charged their standard text messaging rate for each text message sent or received through their phone or device according to the terms in their wireless plan. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Sponsor will not refund the cost of the text message. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that entrant's entry text is entrant's digital signature (with the same effect as a handwritten signature) providing expressed written consent to receive confirmation text messages about the Sweepstakes. If you enter via text message, any prize resulting from such entry will be awarded to the name corresponding to the phone number account from which the text message originated. Entrant can stop receiving such messages at any time by texting STOP to 82257.
LIMIT: MAXIMUM OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY.
6. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS/ODDS: Winners will be selected randomly from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will conduct a random drawing ("Drawing") on or about October 15, 2018. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received at the time of the Drawing. Potential prizewinners of the Drawing will be notified by telephone or email on or about October 15, 2018. If a prizewinner notification or a prize is returned as undeliverable, a potential prizewinner is ineligible, or a prizewinner declines a prize, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners may forfeit a prize if a potential prizewinner fails to respond to a prizewinner notification within 48 hours. In such event, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an offered prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability Release within 72 hours following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner, if time permits. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded.
7. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Promotional Entities and their advertising and promotional agencies to use winner’s name, address (city and state), likeness and/or voice for advertising and promotional purposes for this Sweepstakes only, without additional compensation, except as otherwise prohibited by law.
9. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Allow up to 90 days for delivery of prize following selection of each winner and verification of his/her eligibility. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants and prizewinners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Promotional Entities, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, any related Abbreviated Rules or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including, but not limited to: any entry form, point-of-sale material, or television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall govern. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify permanently from this Sweepstakes any entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules and verify eligibility of entrants or require potential prizewinners to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. All Sweepstakes materials are subject to verification and are void if (i) not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels, (ii) any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way, (iii) are obtained where prohibited, or (iv) they contain printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Sweepstakes materials submitted to Sponsor. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, Sponsor, or any other Promotional Entities. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date to award prizes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotional Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims made by any entrant, prize winner, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in any promotion related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts in the Commonwealth of Virginia; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, excluding attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All claims or disputes related to or involving these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Tony Stewart’s Smithfield Smoke Machine Sweepstakes, 3722 Illinois Ave., St. Charles, IL 60174 by no later than November 30, 2018.
Fill out our contact form and we will respond as soon as possible